Friday 5 October 2012

In the air...and loving it

Here.
In Los Angeles.
I slept 1.5 hours in the last day, but I have arrived safe and sound.
Got a treat being put in business class, THAT was a surprise! Then on the flight met a very interesting artist musician, lovely girl, and had fun talking and talking to here and THAT was another delightful surprise! Plus, my baggage was overweight but they let it go....and THAT was another happy event.
So, even though I got very little sleep, I had a good flight, ok food, and everything went quite smoothly.
I am home, in the house I grew up in.
And now, after about 27 hours, I would say it is time to get some sleep.
Hello to my American friends, and ciao e buona giornata to my Italian ones.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.