Sunday 7 July 2013

When you get out of the house, extraordinary things can happen

GREAT evening in Perugia. Streets totally mobbed, thousands, perhaps tens of thosands of people all over the place. Music everywhere, entertainers, exciting stage lighting as always, stores open, lots of fun. And a good concert at Cactus Cafè at 11.45pm. Yes, a late night, but worth it. Got to bed at 2am.

Also, a super show at Galleria Artemisia, with friends and very modern (great installation) art pieces, varying in form color and medium. Very exciting work.
And the super thing is that I bumped into an old friend whom I haven't seen for about 30 years. She immediately remembered me and I remembered her last name first and then her first name.
THIS is what made me again realize that when you get out of the house, even extraordinary things can happen, and this was that thing. Thirty years!!! And meeting at about 11pm on a Saturday night, that was just a stroke of good luck.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.