Monday 30 September 2013

Surprises at Porta Sole

Just recently I have re-discovered one of the most magical spots of Perugia, Porta Sole.
I take the winding staircase up to the center, several times a week, to get to my little studio.
Each time I take it, there may be a surprise, not always, but often.
Like this view, which was how the sky looked just about half an hour before a huge rainstorm, so I was there just in time.
But actually the first photo I took while walking down the staircase was this one, with a pigeon who didn't seem to mind how close I was to him.
But then, an even more surprising scene of these girls, who seemed to have found a nice little place to fit in just perfectly, who kindly let me take their photos.


And here they are, up close. Ciao ragazze!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.