Saturday 29 December 2018

Wine in China, Sex Toys, and TV!!

So.............
on television in Italy last night I turned on a program about wine in China.

I am always interested in programs regarding CHINA after many trips there and family who are connected to that country for work.

Two elegant sommelier (a lovely Chinese woman, and an Italian man) were  tasting and discussing what kinds of wine sold well in China.

The SURPRISE came (shall I say SHOCK) when they ran a short video of a very wealthy businessman in China who bragged about how much he paid for various bottles of prized wine. One of his bottles is worth 50,000 dollars (!) 

After showing this man surrounded by bottles, there was another surprise ...a  machine transporting what I first believed to be bottles (??....they were awfully thin for bottles, they were a bit curved to be bottles....)

His statement:
"I make SEX TOYS" "I used to like sex....
but now I like wine, one changes."

NOW................RAI UNO, 
Are you trying to tell me that you didn't know what was on that film?
Is money more important than a bit of class? (stupid question)

And....Mr. Wealthy Chinese Businessman....are pictures of your sex toys on an elegant film about wine, especially for Italy, supposed to help sales? (I would imagine so...otherwise, what was he trying to show that he is culturally an "all-around success in all fields"?)



The HILARIOUS thing was that immediately
 after this film, the people in the studio
 (the show host and his two guests)
 just casually continued talking
 ONLY ABOUT WINE....
and not a word about SEX! 


I took this short video while watching the program....not having the faintest idea of what the ending was going to present. Here goes.......................CLICK ON THIS TITLE  FOR A SHORT VIDEO 

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.