Tuesday 29 March 2011

Incontri ravviCINAti - Università per Stranieri -- Chinese photo show

At the University for Foreigners in Perugia, this was my photo show of pictures of Dalian, China.

All'Università per Stranieri a Perugia, questa è stata la mia mostra fotografica.



WHAT AN EXPERIENCE.....TAKE HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS WITHOUT TALKING TO THE PEOPLE, JUST SHARING SMILES AND HUGE EMOTIONS

Che esperienza!! Fare centinai di fotografie senza parlare con la gente, soltanto a condividere sorrisi e enormi emozioni.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.