Monday 6 May 2019

Videos of my father, Olympian athlete Stephen Seymour

Stephen Seymour 
Olympian Champion London 1948
Working out at Santa Monica Beach, California 




Here are two videos regarding my father,
 Olympian silver medalist in London, 1948.

For a fascinating story of how these videos 
were brought to my attention, and more 
information regarding  my recent 
discoveries about my father,
 click on the third link to my blog.

1. Link to Stephen Seymour
 in the 1948 Olympics, 
throwing the javelin 

https://youtu.be/_hMGcSJGlKk

2. Link to Stephen Seymour
 demonstrating all the technical 
steps to throwing the javelin 

https://youtu.be/SuRSqAVOdJg


3. Link to my blog with details 
about how these videos were 
brought to my attention and many
 details regarding my father.
It is a fascinating story. 




No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.