Sunday 27 October 2019

Steve Seymour - article in TRACK COACH (Track and Field)





In the Fall, 2019 issue of Track and Field magazine (Track Coach)
 a detailed article about my father, Steve Seymour, silver medalist 
 in Javelin, London, 1948 has just been written by Kevin McGill.


Here is the link to Mc Gill’s recent article in Track Coach; an extensive story regarding my father’s sports career, as well as an excellent insight into my father’s life, philosophy and a deeper look into the talented and extraordinary person that he was.
I thank Kevin McGill for his passion and dedicated work and for all he has done for
my family and to help keep the memory of my father alive.

Here is the link to the article just published in Track Coach.


Happy reading.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.