Friday 20 June 2008

LIFE...YOU GOT IT, YOU MAKE IT




L I V I N G.....some take it careful, others live on the edge, daring, discovering,taking full advantage. Some want to know everything, others, nothing. Los Angeles expressed it in this window, and Dalian expressed it "Italian Style". It took 10 photos before the smoke cleared for the word to become clear.... but somehow, no matter how you read it, life shines through and is here for the living.
Have a comment? Here below....
LA VITA...TU CE L'HAI, TU LA FAI
VIVERE.....alcuni fanno attenzione, altri vivono sul filo del rasoio, sfidano, scoprono, sfruttando pienamente tutto. Alcuni vogliono sapere tutto, altri, niente. Los Angeles l'ha espresso in questa vetrina, e Dalian l'ha espresso "Stile Italiano". Ci ho messo 10 foto prima che il fumo svanisse per far venire chiara la parola....ma, in qualche modo, non importa come lo leggi, la vita si illumina, ed è qui per vivere.
Hai un commento? Scrivi qui sotto....





















No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.