Thursday 19 June 2008

Close Encounters: Oriental Horizons Incontri RavviCINAti: Orizzonti Orientali
















EYES ON CHINA In Italian the name for China, Cina is inserted neatly into the title of my photography show - Incontri RavviCINAti: Orizzonti Orientali (Close Encounters: Oriental Horizons). And the title expresses exactly what my photos of the Chinese people are all about - a VERY close up view of them (together with their marvelous smiles).
Please...leave a comment down below


OCCHI SULLA CINA In Italiano il nome Cina è inserito perfettamente nel titolo della mia mostra fotografica - Incontri RavviCINAti: Orizzonti Orientali. Il titolo esprime proprio di che si trattano le mie foto - uno sguardo da MOLTO molto vicino delle persone (insieme ai loro meravigliosi sorrisi).
Per favore...lascia un commento qui sotto







































































2 comments:

JunkJeweller said...

Great photos! What took you to China? Did you live in a hotel? Tell us more!

Stephanie said...

Thank you Junkjeweller - work collaboration (husband), language study (one daughter) and I and other daughter enjoying many activities, including walking and photographing. We had an exceptional appartment, in an exceptional city, Dalian. Stay in touch with my blog and I will tell you more!

Brevemente in Italian - per lavoro, la lingua Cinese, ecc. Non un albergo ma un'apartamento eccezionale in una città eccezionale. Torna presto al mio blog e vi dirò di più!

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.