Tuesday 30 September 2008

Perugia

Ecco qualche foto della zona della mostra a
Palazzo Gallenga. L'Arco Etrusco
è quel magnifico arco, il palazzo nella distanza è
Palazzo Gallenga dove ho avuto la mia mostra
e dove sta l'Università per Stranieri - un ambiente
pienissimo di studenti di tutte le nazioni - che bello!
Here are a few photos of the area of the show at
Palazzo Gallenga. The Etruscan Arch is
the magnificant arch in the photo, the building in the
distance is Palazzo Gallenga where I had my show and where
the University for Foreigners is an environment full students
from every country - how wonderful!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.