Sunday 2 November 2008

BLOG CONSIDERATIONS

DEAR FRIENDS.....
The reason behind my blog
was to share my art and my travels,
my ideas and my photography,
and to do it in two languages.
I believe that many of you know English,
and so, I will now make a changeover and switch to the following:
I will give you some little Italian lessons in my posts,
AND a quick summary each time of what I write about on each post.
Please.....for those of you wanting
a full Italian translation, sorry.
But I do plan to give you Italian bits and
pieces of Italian just the same. So please, stay tuned.
Stephanie
Scusate amici Italiani.....non ho più
il tempo per tradurre tutto in Italiano....
vi farò un breve racconto dei miei posti,
come sto faccendo qui.
Vi prego, continuate a seguire
il mio blog nonostante il cambiamento....
Stephanie

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.