Wednesday 14 July 2010

iPeace is O P E N

Just to let you know....
iPeace really is OPEN again!!!
www.ipeace.ning.com

I had gotten a lot from that incredible site, it is back online now. Hard to know what direction it will take. Still offers a lot, but not all are there, which is a little sad : (.
However, take a look, find some of the old friends...if you like it, join and pitch in. I am there...but sort of waiting to see what happens, keeping in touch a little, not like old times, but appreciate the fact that it is there.

IPEACE DI NUOVO E' APERTO.
www.ipeace.ning.com

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.