Sunday 12 September 2010

SAN PIETRO - bellissimo matrimonio - SAN PIETRO - beautiful wedding



Beautiful wedding yesterday of the son of dear friends and his lovely wife from Hungary. Sergio and Nora celebrated their wedding in San Pietro, in Perugia - a magnificent church, where the light came into the windows every so often lighting up the stunning gown of the bride.
Also this couple seemed to glow in the light from the window...

Bellissimo matrimonio ieri del figlio di cari amici ed la sua bella sposa dalla ungheria. Sergio e Nora hanno celebrato il loro matrimonio a San Pietro a Perugia - una chiesa magnifica, dove la luce del sole รจ entrata ogni tanto mettendo in risalto il vestito meravigliosa della sposa.
Anche questa coppia sembrava brillare dalla luce dalla finestra...

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.