Tuesday 22 February 2011

Stephanie Seymour's Delishoes

The first collection was made in 2004, "Delishoes" shown in Italy. Then, in 2005 other shoes were created for Stuart Weitzman and shown in his windows in New York and Chicago. The shoes in this photo were made for the shows in the USA. They look like chocolate, but they aren't.

La prima collezione è stato creato in 2004, "Delishoes" mostrato in Italia. Poì, in 2005 altre scarpe erano creato per lo stilista Stuart Weitzman e mostrato in vetrine a New York e Chicago. Le scarpe in questa foto, erano fatte per le esposizioni negli USA. Sembrano fatte di cioccolato, ma non lo sono.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.