Wednesday 22 June 2011

CENTOCINQUANTAX150moX150mm.”/by XX.9.12 FABRIKArte


150 artists chosen to present a work of 150mm each. A photograph of mine has been chosen and will be shown in the following galleries throughout Italy.

150 lavori di artisti sono stati selezionati per una serie di mostre in Italia. Una mia fotografia è stata scelta e sarà mostrata insieme ai lavori di altri 149 artisti nelle seguenti gallerie.

CENTOCINQUANTAX150moX150mm.”/by XX.9.12 FABRIKArte
_____________________________ STEP 1. GRADISCA DI ISONZO (GO)    in actionGalleria La Fortezza_25-26 giugno

STEP 2. FERRARA”Il Molo Live”_4>10 luglio

STEP 3. SORRENTO (NA)Museo Correale di Terranova_6>28 agosto

STEP 4. GROTTAMMARE (AP)Museo dell’Illustrazione_ 3>15 settembre

STEP 5. VENEZIAGalleria Formedarte _22-23 settembre

STEP 6. ROMAMitreo Arte Contemporanea_5>16 ottobre

STEP 7. VENEZIACalcagno Art Studio_ 22>28 ottobre

STEP 8. ALBISOLA (SV)Atelier d’Arte M.Savaia_3>10 novembre

STEP 9. ASSEMINI (CA)Spazio Arka _ 17>20 novembre

STEP 10. CAGLIARIFine Art_21>27 novembre

STEP 11. CARPI (MO)Sala ex Poste Museo del Castello_4>14 dicembre

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.