Tuesday 16 August 2011

Thoughts.....

Thoughts....about how difficult it is to have your house painted! You have to move everything from room to room, and clean everything, and make decisions of how to make more space and what to throw away.
And you have to decide about everything, and discuss it with the family. Everyone has their own idea about things, and that means a lot of discussing.
It is tiring!! BUT you really do get the house in order! And throw things out! And freshen up the walls and corner and everything!!
So..............tomorrow is another day. MOre cleaning and unboxing and boxing and painting (not us, but a real painter!). Will be glad when it is over. In the meantime, just taking a break here, enjoying sitting down, and saying hi to anyone out there ; ).

Non ho l'energia per tradurre tutto....l'imbiancare ti toglie l'energia!! Abbiamo un signore, molto bravo ma il lavoro è davvero tanto, e si stanca molto ad organizzare tutto, mettere la roba in scatola, pulire, decidere, anche in famiglia non una cosa facile...!
Domani si continua, e finalmente presto sarà tutto pronta!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.