Thursday 8 September 2011

Italian house painter

                                       People who are artisians, who work alone and quietly....
                                      Gli artigiani che lavorano da soli silenziosamente...
Have always fascinated me....
Mi hanno sempre affascinato...

No fear on a ladder...
Niente paura sulla scala...

Thinking, concentrating, quietly...
Pensando, concentrando, silenziosamente...

Hours of quietly putting color on walls, around windows...
Ore di applicare il colore sulle pareti, intorno alle finestre...

Another room, this one yellow...
Un'altra stanza questa gialla....

The tools...
Gli attrezzi...

Lots of photos, to remember this painting experience this summer
Molte foto per ricordare l'esperienza quest'estate

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.