Wednesday 28 September 2011

Italian LEGS!!

Very pretty legs on a very pretty girl, Claudia Andreatti, Miss Italy 2006.
I was not the ONLY photographer taking pictures...at Bibbiena we were hundreds if not thousands of photographers taking pictures of the photography show, AND of each other!! Here, Claudia was on stage, and another photographer was taking her photo...while I was taking HIS!!

Belle gambe su una bellissima ragazza, Claudia Andreatti, Miss Italy 2006.
Non sono stata L'UNICA fotografa a fare le foto...a Bibbiena eravamo centinai se non migliaia di fotografi facendo foto della grande mostra di fotografia, E di altri fotografi!!
Ecco Claudia sul palco, ed un altro fotografo che faceva la sua foto...mentre io facevo una di LUI!!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.