Thursday 29 September 2011

PRO LOCO - La Verna - Una coppia simpatica e un piatto SQUISITO!!!

This was such a FANTASTIC PLATE!!! They served it during the photography show at Bibbiena, Una Giornata Italiana.......and I promised I would put these photos on my blog.
But the MEAT!!!!! It was cooked with TRUFFLES!!!!! And if you don't think that was GOOOOOODDD!!!!! You are wrong, it was pure HEAVEN!!

Questo era un piatto SQUISITO!!! La Verna, del Pro Loco di Bibbiena dove è stata la mostra fotografica (e continua ora fino alla fine di novembre) Una Giornata Italiana.....ed io ho promesso questa coppia simpatica che avrei messo queste foto sul mio blog.
Ma la CARNE!!!! E' stata cucinata con il TARTUFO!!!!!! E se non pensi che quella carne era fantastica......STAI PROPRIO SBAGLIANDO!!! Era PARADISO!!!

This was one of the BEST meat dishes I even ate!!! No wonder....truffles are divine!!
Questo è stato uno dei piatti più buoni mai mangiato....senza dubbio...tartuffi sono divino!!
Very nice cook and helper.
Cuoca gentilissima ed il suo aiutante.

Quite a smiler!
Ragazzo sorridente!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.