Tuesday 28 February 2012

Little colored pencil drawings

SO fun to make these little cartoon style drawings.
Ideas just sort of pop into my head while I draw.
I like to use paints too, but these were just sort of a lazy time, just sitting and coming up with these little faces, little birdies....fun!
I have always loved to draw girl's faces, even when I was a little girl. And plants, and people standing alone looking into the distance then....close up, a serious little girl thinking, reflecting, dreaming......

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.