Sunday 15 April 2012

Fantacity

Getting ready for the big event, Fantacity in Perugia from April 20-22.
Have all my things ready and packed, just have to do a couple of little things coming up tomorrow, and take a few photos, then, off to put the show up, and have some fun.
Come to Perugia, if you are in the area, and see the many events they are offering. Check it out here
http://www.fantacity.eu/
And come say hello, I'll be in the Rocca Paolina. On the blog check under the word Personaggi - I know it is written in Italian, but if you come to Perugia, I'll be glad to translate for you personally!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.