Monday 9 April 2012

Me and my sunglasses

This is me, photoshoppped, and wearing my Italian sunglasses, because today was a marvelous day, the day after Easter in Italy which is also a holiday, called Pasquetta (little Easter).
It was a day for we four, as a family, to enjoy a day out in nature, at Castel Rigone, and then a picnic on the grass, on a large sheet that I use for these occasions. It was a relaxing day, even saw snow in the background, on mountains in the distance. Anyhow, we took lots of photos, and this is a close-up of me, with a slight color change.
The glasses were made here in Perugia by a very interesting eyeglass doctor. He makes any shape and color you might want, and he has quite a collection. I had made glasses for reading, and then changed my mind and had sunglasses made with this frame.
Good night to all of you, wherever you may be. It is late here in Perugia, Italy and I am going to bed, after many hours of being outdoors, and another day with my two girls ahead of me, tomorrow.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.