Friday 27 April 2012

MONICA

This post is for you, Monica!
Yes, at the Fantacity show With_Out I met a really interesting young woman named Monica.
The unusual thing was that she and I had SO much in common!! She smiled and I immediately noticed how open she was. I told her I was too, enjoying the company of others, and loving to meet new people.
We talked and I discovered many things that we have in common -- from both not being good with plants, to both being interested in art. Not only that, we are both Leos! And she loves animals like me, AND also plays music by ear, like me!
As we talked, the more we discovered we had in common. It was very strange and quite interesting.
So Monica, nice to meet you, and nice to know that although I don't know you very well, we just seem to understand one another....because we are so similar in our tastes.
Goodnight from my blog, Monica. So nice to meet you, and have a nice weekend.
Stephanie

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.