Sunday 22 April 2012

WITH_OUT - exhibition at Fantacity

Here are the stairs I had to go up each and every time I went into the center of Perugia for the show, WITH_OUT, at the Rocca Paolina.
Here are also some photos taken during the rehearsals for a mob flash in the center of town today, headed by Roberto Biselli.
Also, some special photos of me together with most of the artists who were getting all of their material ready to take home after the show.
Nice people, fun taking photos with them.
Also, me and new artist friend Rosita Rossi, and also Marco Zoi in the photo alone (sorry he and others weren't present at the moment we took the photo).
Anyhow, it was a fun experience, and lots of people especially today.
220 steps and this is the beginning

after the first photo, next come these....

these few steps (for a change) and then up you go on the next round of steps....

a bit of a curve, but the steps keep going up....

you can see that they do eventually end...but not quite here yet

this is the last of the 220 steps. The end is in sight...at the top.

Practice for the flash mob and the exercises these energetic people have to do...

Looks like a lot of fun....

and they really get actively moving, getting ready to perform.

Here we are, the artists of WITH_OUT. From the left, Florindo, Laura, me, Emmanuele, Carlo, Elvio.

Inside the Rocca Paolina, April 22, 2012.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.