Monday 4 June 2012

Scuderia dell'Unicorno - ospiti e cavalli

Primo giorno alla Scuderia dell'Unicorno - Dott. Raffa che ha parlato della cura dei cavalli con la omopatia, e Claudio Villa che ha parlato della comunicazione e modi di comportamento con i cavalli. Tutto molto informativo ed interessante.

The first day at the Stables (Unicorn Stables) Doctor Raffa spoke about the cure of horses with homeopathic medicine. Claudio Villa spoke of comunication and the way one should behave with horses. It was all very informative and interesting. 

Grattare un cavallo....e può succedere anche questo!
If you scratch a horse, he can even do this!

Ho imparato molto guardando e ascoltando parole sagge. E' stato una giornata, anzì, due giornate utili, passati in modo originale e rilassante, in mezzo alla natura. 
I learned a lot by watching and listening to wise words. I spent two days that were useful, and also spent them in a very original and relaxing way, in the middle of nature. 

I cavalli....fanno di tutto!
Horses....can do everything! 

                                              Bellissime scene di grande affetto - l'uomo, il cavallo
                                            Beautiful scenes of affection between man and his horse.
Anche i cavalli mangiano....!!!
Horses eat too!!!









No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.