Wednesday 11 July 2012

FLICKER

Yes, I am now on FLICKER.
Flicker is a photo sharing website, a really popular one. I don't have many photos on it yet, but plan to put my photos there rather than so many of FB.
If you want to follow me, you can find me there. I will show my many photos I take here in Italy, of nature, events, and street life which fascinates me. Also, I love those dark and light contrasts. There are some great little streets around Perugia where the sun just pours into the road, lighting up everything you see, and leaving lots of the architecture in the dark....making for some really wonderful contrasts.
If you like photography, and if you like Italy, come follow me on Flicker.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.