Sunday 5 August 2012

Good night from Italy

Just thought I would give a touch of nature to my blog.
Been to Castelluccio di Norcia several times this past year and naturally it is THE place for picture taking.
Always some new view to look at, new flowers, lots of clouds, and fresh air.
Can't photograph the air for you, but almost!!!
These are some views on our last outing there.
Well, time to say goodnight to anyone out there.
Still very hot in Italy, terribly so. But, that is what summer is all about: heat.
Buona notte, sogni d'oro. (good night, and sweet dreams, or as it says here in Italian, "golden" dreams)

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.