Friday 3 August 2012

ITALIAN ICE CREAM....I DON'T WANT TO EAT IT


I REALLY DON'T WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM NOW.....
NOT EVEN THIS YUMMY, SWEET, CREAMY, SOMETIMES CRUNCHY, CHOCOLATY, MINTY, LEMONY, DELICIOUS AND SOOTHING ICE CREAM MADE IN ITALY..... I REALLY DON'T WANT TO EAT IT NOW!!!!
AND I DON'T WANT TO EAT ONE OF THESE HANDMADE YUMMY AND SINFUL CHOCOLATE ICECREAM POPSICLES!!!! NO, NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THESE CRUNCHERS???? WHO WOULD POSSIBLY WANT ONE OF THESE? ME?? HECK NO!!!!!

But I will tell you, what I really want to do right now is stand inside the freezer where they keep these things, and just stand there and feel nice and COLD for a change!!!!
THAT'S WHAT I REALLY FEEL LIKE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.