Friday 7 September 2012

ZAFF -- I GIORNI DELL'AFRODISIACO

At Città della Pieve today, I had the pleasure of driving out with photographer friends to spend a couple of hours seeing the photography show we are in, as well as visit other things going on there.
We tasted tea, we had ice cream, we saw belly-dancing lessons AND I did a sensorial guide, barefoot, walking on different things, touching different things with my eyes bandaged!
It was very interesting, enjoyable, kind of exciting.
Here are a few pictures of the lovely courtyard the show is in at Palazzo della Corgna.


My photograph exhibited at the event. My model, Silvana, posed for this one.


In the courtyard of Palazzo della Corgna, with photographs mounted in the center and along the buildings.
Affrescoes on the ceiling of the entrance way, another photography show and ours in the inner section of the courtyard.
BY THE WAY.....here is a link with the program of the event, continuing through Sunday.
http://www.turismoumbria.net/citta-della-pieve/zaff-2012.html

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.