Saturday 8 September 2012

Pencils, erasers, pregnancy and other stuff

I can hardly remember writing a letter by hand, can you?
When I was a kid, we had a pencil, and an eraser and we would write by hand!!! Think of that!
When I had my girls, one of them remarked that having an eraser on the end of the pencil made it so that you wouldn't lose the eraser.....but of course, she said, if you happen to lose the pencil...???

So, where was I, oh yes.
Here I am sitting, organizing, writing, staring at this screen. But aren't you doing just the same?
What are we doing here I want to know?

Anyhow, soon, very very soon I will have some exciting news to tell!!!
No, I am not pregnant!
(this is the sentence that girls and then young women are always used to hearing.....when you would talk on the phone and one of you would say "Hey, I have some exciting news!" and the other friend would ALWAYS say, "Hey, are you expecting??" That is just how females are, the exciting news is that you are expecting a baby!

Well, life changes, and we all get older....expecting babies is not the only exciting thing that happens in life!

I always say, why go to the movies, life itself is like a film it IS A FILM!!!

Whenever anything messy or crazy happens I just say to my husband, "If this was a film you would be laughing right now!" It's a good thing to remember so that you don't get upset at things, well, most of the time.

Signing off for tonight. Are there really people who are reading this? Somewhere else in the world?
Or perhaps here in Italy, someone with excellent skills in English. HOpe you understood what I wrote, because sometimes, I get things a little crazy and mixed up....sometimes even I don't understand what I write.

Signing off
Good night from Italy, but good afternoon in America. ANd somewhere out there it must be morning, I believe in China.  So, just remember, we are all part of this world, all in it together.  Be nice to one another.....it's a beautiful world, could be a lot better, and it all starts.....with you.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.