Monday 15 October 2012

Getting ready for Saturday

First show in L.A.
I have had pictures shown in L.A. in the past, at a gallery, and another gift shop/gallery years ago
but this is my first "one-woman-show" in L.A. and it feels very exciting!

It was quite a bit of work, developing the photos in Italy, bringing them with me and framing them here.
Taking things from one place to another, organizing how to hang them and having some excellent help to do it LUCKILY, and now, things are just about in order and the show must go on!

Trying to get some photographs on her, but on a computer I am not familiar with. Keep trying, and hope to get them on now and later too.

Come to the show, will be happy to meet old friends and new ones.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.