Friday 10 May 2013

Buying a mini skirt

Yes.
Went looking for a skirt today.
Asked the young (20?) year old salesgirl "Do you have skirts, for women, like me?"
She looked at me, she SAW my face, I could easily have been her mother, or aunt or even.....
So what did she show me?
I could not believe it.
Even my daughter wouldn't have worn it, maybe.
It was short.
So short that I thought, she has to be joking.
A jeans skirt.
Never, "No, questa no, per ME, hai capito, do you understand the skirt would be for ME".
I explained I would like to wear it daily, rather than a pair of pants.
She showed me another, a flimsy little SHORT skirt with some gathering....very short. No, this girl was not thinking. Would HER mother wear something like this?? I didn't ask. I was just confused.
No, I didn't get a skirt there.
But I did get something that I enjoyed.
This story!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.