Friday 24 May 2013

Rain, my blog, my life, and art

RAIN
It is raining like crazy here tonight! I turned on the heat, after probably about 2 months. It is so cold in the house, wearing boots, listening to the rain and feeling very cold. Totally crazy!

MY BLOG
So sorry I haven't been more present......life gets so complicated! And I loved writing here, I love to write and always have, but it has been difficult to follow everything all at once.

LIFE
People have gotten more philosophical lately, they talk more about life, the economic crisis here in Italy and elsewhere, and just talk and write about new ideas about how to cope. All I know is the older I get the more complicated life is. Seems things used to be so simple!

ART
Doing a lot of it lately. Now that I have a real little studio, I go there and paint and feel very very calm. It is great therapy! Just quietness, and your own thoughts. A good place to think, I like it.

This is a little quick painting I did this afternoon, oil on paper. Actually I was going to call it "Disturbing phonecall" or "Interuption", but I just left it at phonecall. I could have given the girl a smile, but I just let her be a bit disturbed that someone was interupting her quiet moment on a bench. Happens often doesn't it?

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.