Tuesday 24 September 2013

THE END in Los Angeles

When I lived in L.A. when young, I enjoyed seeing the old signs from the 50's and 60's, the cars, the palm trees, old cars, interesting ways of dressing, thrift stores, wild hair fashions, funny shoes, strange advertising, and road signs. I also used to love to see big trucks and the fancy way they are painted, or decorated, as well as Christmas lights, exaggerated yards with fancy decorations for the holidays. One of those holidays was Halloween, when anything and everything was done to make houses look scary.
NOW when I go to visit Los Angeles, I still like the same things. And I like to photograph them.

This photo was taken while driving with a neighbor. I saw this sign and WOW, I just had to take the picture of it. How could I NOT want to do so.
The end. The end of what? And did they really have to tell me that this street ended here? It doesn't really look like it did.
Or, did they just want to give people the chance to photograph it.
That is what I really think.
I mean, this is L.A. And anything and everything is possible there.
Really, it really is.


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.