Friday 20 September 2013

Crocevia internazionale, Le istituzioni culturali e la Cina

Yesterday at the elegant and beautiful Posta dei Donini in San Martino in Campo (Perugia) there was a conference  which dealt with the relationship that China has with Italy, both in the  educational field and in the cultural field. After an hour and a half of various speeches, there was a lovely buffet served.

At the head table were prominent people in various fields of interest dealing with education and culture,  and two men from China, one a professor from China and another  from the Chinese Embassy in Rome.

 A very interesting late afternoon, with speeches from each of the following guests:

Franco Moriconi (Preside della Facoltà di Veterinaria dell'Università di Perugia)
Corrado Clini (Direttore Generale dei Minestero dell'Ambiente e della Tutela del Territorio e del Mare)
Yin Jun (Addetto Scientifico dell'Ambasciata Cinese a Roma)
Li Ziwen (Jiling University of Chanchung)
Antonio Bellini (Presidente del Conservatorio di Musica "Francesco Morlacchi)
Gianfranco Di Luzio (Generale Comandante della Scuola Lingue Estere dell'Esercito)
Giovanni Paciullo (Rettore dell'Università per Stranieri di Perugia)
Mario Rampini (Presidente dell'Accademia di Belle Arti Pietro Vannucci)
Moderatore, Corrado Attili

Being interested personally in China, due to my daughter who studies Chinese, and our stay in China years ago, and also to the fact that I have displayed my Chinese photographs here in Italy (and presently have a show in the town of Bettona, "Incontri ravviCINAti"), I went to personally speak to the two kind men from China, Yin Jun and Li Ziwen, who were sitting at another table.

I took this occasion to have my photograph taken with them, which was quite an honor.

Yin Jun, and on the right, Li Ziwen.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.