Tuesday 2 February 2016

We have some problems here in Italy.....here is one of them

We have loads of problems in this beautiful country of ours, Italy, where I have been for over 40 years, yes!!!
DIFFERENT is often looked at poorly. Tradition is more reassuring, things and people who are different are not always looked at as positive or as a good thing.

I dreamed up this silly photoshoped llama, to get people's attention for this message so here goes....
In Italian it says to appreciate those who are different, because if you laugh and don't like who is different it is offensive. Easy!! Also it says to invite a llama to dinner, which I think might be a good start in showing that you are open to new things, and new people and animals too!!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.