Tuesday 21 June 2016

2 X's in the sky

If you look up and see something like this,
is these any thought in your mind to try to figure out what it is?
I have been looking up for months now, and what I see isn't anything like it used to be.
We didn't have lines and streaks in our skies, and the weather wasn't as horrible as it has been.
So I do a bit of research.
It isn't difficult.
Look in the sky, if you have the feeling that things are not ok, that things are different, it isn't difficult to find information on the net about what you are seeing.  It may be worth it to find out, for you, for your family, for the world.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.