Wednesday 4 May 2022

LEDIO in Albania who works at Customer Service, Mediaworld

 LEDIO IN ALBANIA: Customer Service, Mediaworld


Yesterday I had a problem ordering something on Internet. I had to sign up to a website of a store, forgetting that I had already done it years ago. That was the problem that had blocked me in the beginning so I couldn't order my product.

I spent SO MUCH TIME online and so I contacted Customer Service. I was getting help from a boy with an unusual name so I asked him from where he came from (and from where he was calling too). Ledio, from Albania, was so patient, kind, well mannered, a splendid person. He helped me from the beginning to the end, signing me up again and even by ordering the product. If only everyone had his kindness, calm, especially since I was already nervous to have had spent so much time with repetitive questions from the internet, he gave me hope in youth, in the future (am I esaggerating?) and without a doubt, he is helping the world to understand that foreigners are not our enemy but one of us, and without a doubt, they can teach us a lot.

After a lot of compliments that I gave him, I wrote to customer service to tell them about my excellent experience with this patient and kind boy. I lost a lot of time (I believe these websites could explain better what the problem might be from the beginning to avoid having to contact customer service) but comunication is always difficult, thus, Customer Service to the rescue!

Thank you Ledio, I wish you a life as you would want it, hopefully finding a job that is even better, where you can meet people face to face,  because through you, the world can become a better place. 


I T A L I A N O.......


Ieri ho avuto un problema ad ordinare una cosa su internet. Ho dovuto inscrivermi ad un sito del negozio, dimenticando completamente che l'avevo fatto anni fa. Era proprio questo il problema che mi ha bloccato all'inizio dal ordinare il prodotto.

Ho passato troppo tempo online, e così ho contattato il servizio clienti. Ho cominciato ad essere assistito da un ragazzo con un nome molto particolare, allora ho chiesto da dove veniva. Lui, Ledio, Albanese e' stato così paziente, gentile, cordiali, una persona splendida. Mi ha aiutato dall'inizio alla fine a iscrivermi di nuovo, ed anche ad ordinare il prodotto. Magari tutti con la sua gentilezza, calma, bei modi, parole rassicuranti. Ero proprio colpita da questa persona che ha creato una calma per me, già nervosa di dover combattere con richieste ripetitive dall'internet, che lui mi ha dato speranza nei giovani, nel futuro (esagero?) e senz'altro, sta aiutando il mondo a capire che lo straniero non è un nemico, è uno di noi, e molti senz'altro, ci possono insegnare tante cose.
Dopo tanti complimenti che gli ho fatto, ho scritto al servizio clienti per raccontare della mia ottima esperienza con questo ragazzo gentile e paziente. Ho perso un sacco di tempo (secondo me questi siti potrebbero aiutarvi a capire il problema sin dall'inizio, così di poter risolvere da soli il problema) ma la comunicazione è sempre difficile e manca, perciò: Servizio Clienti al soccorso!
Grazie Ledio, ti auguro una vita come la vorresti, magari trovando un lavoro ancora più bello, dove ti possono conoscere faccia a faccia, perche tramite te, il mondo diventa un posto migliore.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.