Monday 28 July 2008

Incontri MOLTI ravvicinati --- VERY close encounters

L'immagine utilizzata per copertina catalogo della mostra
Il bambino era disponibile mostrare l'insetto per una foto
The imagine used for the cover of the exhibition's catalogue
The boy was willing to show me the insect for a photo

Oggi martedì, perciò mancano meno di 3 giorni prima della mostra, giovedì 31, ore 18. Ieri ho allestito, ed oggi i tocchi finali. La mostra include novanta fotografie, la maggior parte di primi piani della gente di Dalian, Cina. Alucuni sezioni della mostra: Faccia a Faccia, Sul Palcoscenico, Nuovomondo, Amore in Cina, ecc...

Vi assicuro ci sarà molto da vedere a Palazzo Trinci il 31 luglio fino al 24 agosto - la mia mostra nel cortile insieme alla 15° edizione di Humourfest, il tema quest'anno I Giochi delle Olimpiadi Beijing, 2008. Possibile anche a visitare il magnifico Palazzo Trinci. Perciò spero di vedervi presto!


Today Tuesday, so less than 3 days until my show on Thursday July 31 at 6pm. Yesterday
I put the show up, and today the finishing touches. The exhibition includes 90 photographs,
the majority close ups of the people of Dalian, China. Some of the sections of the
exhibition: Face to Face, On Stage, New World, Love in China, etc....

I assure you that there will be a lot to see at Palazzo Trinci on July 31 until august 24 - my
show in the courtyard together with the 15th edition of Humourfest, the these this year
the Olympic Games of Beijing, 2008. Also possible to visit the magnificent
Palazzo Trinci. So, hope to see you soon!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.