Wednesday 16 July 2008

E N G L A N D ---INGHILTERRA

GOING TO ENGLAND,
COMING BACK JUST
IN TIME TO PUT UP
THE SHOW...IT IS
READY TO GO!!
SEE YOU ON THE
31ST OF JULY
IN FOLIGNO.
IN THE MEANTIME
I'LL CHANGE
ATMOSPHERE,
TEMPERATURE....
THEY SAY IT IS CHILLY
THERE WHEREAS
HERE IT IT TOO HOT!

Vado in Inghilterra,
torno giiusto in tempo
per allestire la mostra...
è proprio pronta! Ci
vediamo il 31 luglio
a Foligno. Nel frattempo,
cambio atmosfera,
temperatura...
mi dicono che fa freddo
là mentre qui fa
troppo caldo!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.