Saturday 5 July 2008

THREE WEEKS TO GO - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MANCANO TRE SETTIMANE




ABOUT THREE WEEKS..........until my photography show
Circa tre settimane fino alla mia mostra fotografica
Incontri RavviCINAti
Orizzonti Orientali
Palazzo Trinci, Foligno
31 Luglio - 24 agosto 2008


This man, at the Dalian Beer Festival salutes me with his hand in a
" three" position but I don't know what it means. MANY of the
people I stopped wanted to make the "peace sign" when posing.
In fact, the feeling I received from the people was one of PEACE, a feeling
of relaxation that we have lost. If I needed anyone's help, they would drop
what they were doing, and spend any necessary time in helping me, never
looking at their watch or saying "I have to go".


Quest'uomo alla Festa della Birra a Dalian mi saluta con la mano nella
posizione di "tre", ma non so il significato. MOLTE persone che ho fermato volevano
fare il segno della pace mentre posavano. Infatti, il sentimento che ho percepito
dalla gente era di PACE, un sentimento di rilasso che noi abbiamo person. Quando
avevo bisogno di aiuto, la persona smetteva quello che faceva, e passava tutto
il tempo necessario per aiutarmi, mai controllando l'ora o mai dicendo, "Devo andare".


FUNNY LITTLE LESSON ENGLISH AND ITALIANO
LEZIONE BUFFA DI INGLESE ED ITALIANO

PEACE - means pace. In English it sounds like
PIECE that means pezzo. PACE (Italian) in English means
rhythm or step. If you are able to remember these words, with their
various meanings, you have the talent to learn languages!



PEACE - significa pace. In Inglese suona
come PIECE che significa pezzo. PACE (Italiano) in inglese significa
ritmo o passo. Se riesci a capire e ricordare quete parole, con i vari
significati, sei portato allo studio di lingue!


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.