Thursday 7 August 2008

Musica e fotografia insieme di notte ----------------------------------------Music and photography together at night

Disegni del concorso di Humourfest e vista del palcoscenico e
la mia mostra fotografica/Humourfest drawings and view of stage and photography show

Vista della mostra e preparativi del concerto/ View of the show and

preparation of the concert

Durante il concerto/During the concert

Applausi ben meritati / Well-deserved applause

MAGIA! Una bellissima serata con gli Amici della Musica a Foligno - il gruppo ENSEMBLE NUOVO CONTRAPPUNTO il 3 agosto ha suonato, e cantato

e riempito il cortile con bellissima musica, con artisti di enorme talento. Vorrei fare i miei complimenti già fatti ma di nuovo alla bravisssssssima SILVIA TOCCHINI per una voce fantastica, ed un modo di esprimersi.....da STAR!! Ed il direttore MARIO ANCILLOTTI che insieme, hanno incantati il pubblico. Anche gli altri artisti eccezionali. B R A V I!!!

Siamo stati benissimo, e la scena spettacolare con le luci che hanno illuminato le mie foto, ed il cortile stupendo (anche di giorno) di Palazzo Trinci.

SCUSATE!!!! Stavo troppo lontano e qualche foto è fuori fuoco!


(The following is not a translation but a summary of the above....translation on request this time!! Write me!)



Quickly, it was a fantastic evening at Palazzo Trinci when the group ENSEMBLE NUOVO CONTRAPPUNTO, requested by the Amici della Musica a Foligno, sang and played music in the courtyard of Palazzo Trinci with my photographs illuminated together with the beautiful surroundings. The real STAR of the show was the magnificent SILVIA TOCCHINI and her director MARIO ANCILLOTTI. And not only they were fabulous, but the other musicians who created a marvelous show!!!
Sorry that the photos are a little out of focus...I was too far away!

1 comment:

JunkJeweller said...

Looks as if it was fun and what a great setting for your mostra!

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.