Monday 24 November 2008

Humour show: In Punta di Matita

The 6 artists partecipating in the humour show are Sergio Cavallerin, Moreno Chiacchiera, Claudio Ferracci, Umberto Raponi, Stephanie Seymouor and Marco Vergoni.
In this photo are Cavallerin, Chiacchiera, Seymour,
and Vergoni. It was delightful meeting them all
on the first Sunday of our show, In Punta di Matita.
This is the first day of the show with Luciana Bartella, artist, with husband Umberto Raponi,
Marco Vergoni, and Stephanie.
The entrance to the show with a handpainted plaque on wood.

Great having a good crowd of visitors!

The street musicians were very amusing, good musicians

and out of the ordinary!

To say the LEAST!!

Hated to see them go, they were so delightful.

But then arrived OTHER musicians, to liven up the
atmosphere and before I knew it I had a hat on my head.

UMBERTO RAPONI
created these amusing "bruschette" in all forms with different meanings,
many political. One visitor started to give us a ticket thinking they were
to be eaten. Raponi always has extremely clever ideas.

Down the road one could eat some delicious bruschetta
(there's had a sort of bean soup poured on each slice with garlic
and spices) and drink some wonderful new wine, which was quite sweet.

The show and event goes on until December 21, so whoever wants to come, please do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pix.
p.s. would love to have the recipe for bruschetta with beans on top!

Stephanie said...

DinDon
will give you the recipe very shortly! Next time
Steph

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.