Friday 9 January 2009

Happy New Year

Pizza a margherita di Teresa


A delicious carrot cake by Germaine

Teresa made this adorable piece (peace) of pizza

And Jeanine made this PACE meaning PEACE in Italian



So sorry - I have been terribly busy!! With the holidays and guests and all, no time
for this blog.But look at the wonderful PEACE themed plates friends brought
to the New Year's party I had. I am still here and have been painting
(watercolours) and doing some photography with my new Nikon.

Stay in touch I will return with more photos and news soon.

Best wishes

Stephanie
ITALIAN
Sono stata super impegnata ultimamente - ecco sono dei piatti che hanno portato degli amici per la nostra festa con il tema di pace, ma anche la crisi (con giochi adatti e qualche scherzo).
Torno presto con altre foto e notizie.
Tanti auguri
Stephanie

2 comments:

Safire's Rose - Cakes,Cookies,Dinners,Sides said...

Check out My Web Site
(Jeff's Karaoke Feedback)
Add Your Blog, Free, No? and Safe.
Rate Karaoke Artist
http://j29y.synthasite.com

JunkJeweller said...

Wow! The food puns! Wonderful! Love the "piece of peace pizza"! There is a recipe book or exhibition or something to be made here, surely?

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.