Thursday 1 October 2009

Giovani in galleria - Young people in the gallery






GIOVANI IN GALLERIA
Che piacere avere dei giovani studenti oggi in galleria! Pieni di idee, simpatici, interessati nella mostra. Ragazzi, grazie della visita oggi e spero proprio di rivedervi!

YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE GALLERY TODAY
What pleasure to see young students today in the gallery! Young students with ideas, fun loving, interested in the show. Thank you all for the visit today and I really do hope to see you again!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.