Monday 22 February 2010

STephanie's Galleria d'Arte

On iPeace www.ipeace.me, my friend (musician, artist) Taza opened an art gallery with the name Stephanie's Galleria d'Arte. It was so special of him to do so. People are putting their artwork on it, and lots of information regarding art.
Come take a look at it and become a member of iPeace.

Sul sito www.ipeace.me, il mio amico di Brasile Taza (artista, musicista) ha aperto un gruppo che si chiama Galleria d'Arte di Stephanie. E' stato molto gentile di lui di farlo. La gente mette la loro arte sul gruppo, ed infomazione d'arte, quello che uno vuole. Venite a vedere il gruppo e diventare membro di iPeace.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.