Monday 4 February 2013

Reflections, of me, and of life

I found a drawing I did a LONG LONG TIME AGO!
I was sort of surprised to see that the drawing showed a door knob in my home in California, and there was a reflection of my face.
I was interested in those reflections even as a young girl.
And here, afrter all those years, and an aging face, and a mature woman now, here I am again, looking deeping into the mirror, and into myself (I guess!).
What we like as children, we still like as adults.
I always loved green and I still do.
And animals.
And nature, and things that are genuine.
We are still the same as we were at one time. It's kind of nice to think about.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.