Friday 10 September 2010

Charta Ridens

Taking my artwork into the gallery today, 4 pieces, large illustrations.
Show is on the 16th - old friends, new ones, ones I have wanted to meet even dating back to the 1980's. And all of them united by doing humourous drawings. Should be fun!

Porto i miei 4 pezzi alla galleria oggi, 4 grandi illustrazioni. La mostra sarà il 16, e ci saranno vecchi amici, gente che ancora non ho mai conosciuto, quancuno anche dagli anni ì80. Dovrebbe essere divertente, tutti con i loro lavori di disegni umoristici.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.