Wednesday 8 September 2010

I'm the "Italian" one


I never really talk about it much, but yes, my name is just the same as a famous American model. Actually, she was born in California (like me). Her husband's name is almost the same as mine, we are the same height too.
It has been a little confusing for some, seeing what I look like, knowing my age (more or less) and seeing pictures of her. People think perhaps "Gee, she photographs so well!"
WELL....if anyone is confused still, this expresso machine at my home here in Italy should help clarify....I, AM THE ITALIAN ONE!

Non ne parlo molto, ma s', il mio nome è come quello della famosa modella Americana.
Veramente, lei è nata in California (come me). Il nome di suo marito è quasi identico al mio, e siamo della stessa altezza.
Per qualcuno c'è stata un pò di confusione, vedendo come sono, conoscendo più o meno la mia età e vedendo le foto di lei. Puodarsi la gente pensa "Ma, come sei fotogenica!"
BEH...se ancora c'è della confusione, questa macchineta dell'espresso qui a casa mia in Italia dovrebbe aiutare a chiarire....IO SONO QUELLA ITALIANA!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.