Monday 27 September 2010

l'APE


Great little "car" - the famous APE Italiano. This one was at the gas station and I just happened to have my camera...luckily! In the back of the little car are the "bombs" they use in a heater or perhaps for a stove...just like the good ol' days.

Fantastica piccola "macchina" Italiana....la famosa APE. Questo stava dal benzinaio e per fortuna avevo la mia macchina fotografica. Nel dietro le famose bombole, chissà, per una stufa, o il forno...come vecchi tempi.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.